The longest wait ever.

Megan

So I got a Positive test Friday February 1st I continue about my routine and went to work Saturday i started having some bleeding so I went to the hospital miscarriages aren't abnormal for me an it didn't feel like that what was happening I had taken a test Saturday February 2nd that morning it was still positive started bleeding a few hours later went to the hospital tested negative but my blood test came back as an HCG level of 45. They told me it was a threatened miscarriage and to have my blood levels check in a few days my cervix wasn't diliated so that was a postive sign. Monday has FINALLY arrived and I'm still getting postive test along with feeling pregnant. I go to the doctor at 230 for more blood work and I'm so nervous and confused why would there test be negative and all mine postive ?

P.s I appreciate those who took the time to read this I know it was long but I didn't know who else to talk to. I feel like it's all I talk and think about and I'm annoying everyone around me but I don't know what else to do