Hello Ladies...

Nana

How we doing girlies? I just found out a week or so ago that I am pregnant with my 3rd child. I have a 6 year old, 5 month old, and now carrying. I’m nervous but scared. I have 2 boys and I’m hoping for a girl but whatever it end up being it will be loved unconditionally. The first person I told was my cousin who currently stays in California with her husband. She just found out a couple weeks ago, she’s also pregnant ! The second person I told was the dad. I haven’t told my mom yet because she’s very judgmental and she will talk down on me for days if I do. I want to let her know but I feel like I want to wait a couple weeks until I tell her the news. Only a few people know and I want to keep it that way. I also live with my grandmother and she’s going to have the same reaction as my mother. Honestly, I don’t even care what either of them have to say but all I want is for them to be understanding and loving and I know I’m not going to get that reaction which sucks but as a mother I need to do what needs to be done and if that means being stress free and staying low key then so be it. When they day comes of me telling them let’s hope things turn out different.

Please let me know what you guys think I should do ...