How do you force the rules with close family members?

Sarah

Ive told family that when they’re around the baby to not kiss him and everyone has to wash hands before touching the baby. Also my whole family smokes and I’ve told them if they smell like smoke they’re not allowed to hold my baby. I get headaches from even smelling smoke, so I definitely don’t want my baby to smell like it.

Literally everyone is getting offended when I tell them our rules. And my mom says because she’s the grandma she’s allowed to do whatever she wants with the baby and that I’ll be learning a few things from her because she’s had 2 kids... I am honestly getting so annoyed that people think because they’re close family that they don’t have to stick with the rules I have for MY son.

My mom is suppose to stay with us for 2 weeks after the baby is born but I don’t think I can handle it. She acts like she knows it all cause she’s had kids before and wants me to learn from her. Also thinks she’s above the rules just because she’s the grandma.

I guess my question is how do I go about forcing these rules on people?? Thanks!