Confused

Natalie
Okay here is my long story short. Would love any advice or thoughts!
This is our first month ttc so I am trying to learn everything, I'm not really expecting to get preg the first time although I would be over the moon if it happened. According to glow, and my own personal ovulation symptoms my fertile week began Monday(the 31st) which was cd 13 for me. My husband and I bd'd this night. The next day after work I picked up some clear blue dig opk tests. Tuesday I test neg, no bd. Wednesday  I test negative again, but we did bd. Thursday I finally got a flashing smiley- we wanted to keep with every other bd. Friday was also flashing and bd. Saturday was still flashing no bd. Sunday we picked up some cheaper Walgreens brand strips to test against for fun. Clear blue was still flashing, but I swear the strip was positive. I will attach a picture on here to show. This was mid afternoon and a few hours later I did the strip again and it was totally neg. I tested a strip this morning again I'm pretty sure it was neg. the line wasn't as faint as yesterday night, but not as dark as positive. Today the digital keeps reading high. Glow says I should've ovulated yesterday. So, I don't know if I caught my surge with the strip (but why didn't digital detect?) or if I haven't ovulated yet. I am not on cd20 and AF is expected Cd33. I haven't been off bc long enough to know truly how long or regular my cycles are. I'm 24, ttc #1 and overweight which is another thing stressing me out during this process. I guess my whole question is: do you think I might not ovulate this cycle? Should I keep testing until I either get a solid smiley or AF (or bfp,lol) or just forget this silly tracking all together and have fun? Or just keep doing what we are doing, and track again after AF?  I have a general anxiety disorder anyway and am weaning off of my anxiety and depression meds w my doc so that when I am preg, that won't be an issue. But it just makes this that much harder for me, again my body issues are a bit concern for me. I am 5,6 and about 215 but eating healthy walking daily and no drinking. Honestly any thoughts or words would be helpful! Here is the test I believed to be positive on top, and negative from today on bottom.