Vaginal Pains

Ha

I’m 28 weeks and 3 days

About a week ago I started having stabbing pains in my vagina. I was super concerned because it was a constant pain, but intensified when I picked something up, or lifted my legs. The pain would gradually get worse as my day when one, but I just figured it was ligament pain because that’s what I had been warned about...

Eventually the pain got so bad that I went to the ER, only to be blown off and told to take Tylenol and try laying on my left side. I’ll admit, I was annoyed because how am I supposed to lay on my left side when I’m at work, and quite honestly I don’t want to drug myself everyday. Eventually I got a hold of my primary who said he’d give me some stretches to do to help alleviate the pain.

BUT my appointment isn’t until March 14. Im worried now because the pain has gotten worse to where it’s just constant stabbing, it goes from my vagina up the front of my stomach and it makes me want to burst into tears every time I have to get up.

Has anyone ever experienced pain like this and been told it’s normal?? What did you do for it??

I’m just trying not to freak out and call my dr more, cause honestly I’ve been blowing up their office. I just need more opinions, PLEASE