Confused

Hey, so I’ve been bi even before I knew what is sexual orientation haha.

So the thing is I have been in a few relationships with men (I’m a woman) and had sex only with men and only made out with women at the most. The main reason is that in my city people are very closed up about their sexuality so it’s like a mission impossible to even try to find who to date out of the same gender.

My concern atm is that I’m in a relationship with a man and it’s very good and I quite do see some what future with this man( I’m in my twenties btw) , but there is just this feeling that is bugging me. I can’t stop thinking about the fact that I haven’t tried sex with a woman and its frustrating that I don’t know what’s it like. Maybe it would be something amazing, because I have never orgasmed with a man ever even if I tried all kinds of techniques.

And I feel torn, because I wouldn’t want to break off a relationship based on this but also to live a life with a regret that I never tried out dating girls more intimately is a dreadful thought for me.

Have any of you been in the same situation? I just needed to get this off my chest.