Heartbroken and don't know what to do

My SO and I have been getting into it the past few days while I've been sick. I'm so upset and frustrated. I'm almost 32 and have been TTC for almost a year. Took my 3rd round of Clomid a month ago and clearly it didn't work as I still have not ovulated this cycle. Also the Clomid gives me some serious mood swings. I was supposed to call my OB this week to start provera and up my dose of Clomid, but... SO just told me he doesn't want to try anymore. Not until our relationship is in a better place. Like WTF?! Everything was fine before I started taking hormones. We were happily in love and planning for our future. I'm so emotional right now and I just can't handle it. I'm really feeling like we have no future together. I don't think that's what he really wants. I hate feeling like I'm the only one fighting for our relationship. I think we're real close to separating. I just don't get it. I don't want to start over with someone new. I want to be happy like we were before we started TTC. I just feel like giving up. I have no more fight left in me. Idk what I'm going to do.