I finally found my goldilocks cup!!😍

Lo

Okay so back story.. several years ago I got interested in menstrual cups, I read a lot of reviews and whatnot and decided to buy the Lady cup... well it would always leak and it would ride up so high inside me making it hard to get out... also it felt so hard and it hurt whenever inserting and removing so I gave up and stashed it away... so last month I decided that based on that experience I'd go ahead and get the Lily cup since it is softer and longer cause apparantly I have a high cervix. Omg I tried and tried and tried but the dang thing would never open inside me, oh man I tried for days and I watched a million videos and I tried all the folds and it just would not open. Feeling very defeated I went to Walmart to buy tampons... well I saw they had the Diva cup and I thought what's another $36 down the drain right? Lol! Literally the first time I put in the diva cup it opened up so perfect and felt like nothing!😃 I just wore it on the heaviest day of my period all day at work and it didn't leak once, not a drop! I am so so so happy! Oh man I really feel like a winner lol. I just wanted to share that experience with anyone. If you've tried a few cups that didn't work then don't lose hope! There is one out there for you! If this has taught me anything it's that I have learned so much about my anatomy lol! Thanks for reading it you've read this far!