Breast feeding and how the boobs look. I know crazy but serious!

kristyn • ☕🥑🌙🎭☮️I'm a bitch, lover, child, mother, sinner and a saint. engaged to J, F.A 💗oct 2015, J.C 💙aug 2019. 🧩

Hey. So I know this is a weird question.

Backup: so, I am kristyn. 31. 18 weeks prego. I plan to 100% breastfeed. Now I have a 3 year old who I did not breast feed.( was in the birth plan but upon delivery series of events happened and I couldn't). I have always been a little self conscious of my boobs because I'm 5'8, I have a butt but not boobs! Except when pregnant I get up to a small c. I am still going to breast feed reguardless BUUT after breastfeeding... will my boobs get even smaller? Will I probably be even more self conscious of them? Lol.

Before, I always heard... hey if you breastfeed, you'll keep your big prego boobs! But what about when it's all said and done? I've been reading about how ladies say after breast feeding they look like empty bananas and now I'm freaking out because I feel like my boobs aren't great as is, but Idk if I can deal with em worse!

Anyway, I'm going to do it reguardless. Just wanna see others personal stories... and maybe get a glimpse of what I'm in for. 🤣😓😢🤣

Thankyou to all who respond!