Valuable advice for bowel movements I think!

shanti

Hey gorgeous mamas

So I was told that my trick to get bowel movements going after birth works wonders! And it so cheap and simple.

I just drink a few probiotics (tablets in the morning and a glass of kombucha during the day - but check with your midwife/ob if you can drink Kombucha) and even dates if you like them

Then pop a glycerin suppository up your backyard in the evening and feel your bowels empty in the toilet with barely any pushing involved!

The dates and probiotics make sure your bowels are operating smoothly and the glycerin is the trigger!

It should work for modest cases of constipation and high fears of pushing on the toilet (like me😅).

Also for those who had tears down there, I first go pee in a salt bath (after putting the suppository in) then run to the toilet then back in the salt bath haha! A nice rinse and you’re clean and feeling so good.

This is advice coming from a natural labour mama. I’m not sure if it’s valid for c section (maybe just not the salt bath part? Just check with your doc!).

Lotsa love ladies and good luck 🙏🙏🙏