Seriously confused!

Danielle
My husband and I have been through a lot the past year.  We started having problems last January, drifting apart, working a lot and doing a lot for the kids, not making time for each other. Last summer was really bad. We fought a lot. I was going out all the time because I didn't want to be at home fighting with him. Then I found out that he was "talking" or what he convinced me was just talking to a co-worker.... Said it was a mistake and it meant nothing. Flash forward to Mother's Day this year. I find out that he had been having an affair with this woman for 10 months. And I also found out that she wasn't the only one! I was furious, threw him out. He begged me not to leave him, said that he needed me... Blah blah blah. I wasn't buying it. He then ended up being admitted to the hospital and diagnosed with bi-polar disorder.  I went to visit him on visitation days, and while he was there he told me that he really loved me, begged for me to let him come home. Honestly I love him too, and I wanted to do what was best for my family. I let him come home so that we could try to work things out. The summer went pretty good. We had been getting a long better, doing stuff together. Making time for us. But something inside of me just felt that it wasn't right, i was growing unhappier by the day. So finally last week I asked him if we could talk. I told him how I felt, that I was un-happy. I can't get over the affair that he had. I told him that I will always love him, but I wasn't in love with him. And he completely agreed with me. I told him that he didn't have to move out because neither one of us can really afford it right now.  Now he is up my ass!  Calling me at work to see how my day is going. Trying to have sex all the time. Holding me at night when we are sleeping (since we are still sharing a bed). He even got mad at me today because I slept on the couch last night ( unintentional, I just fell asleep). Why is he doing this?!? Why all of a sudden, I finally say what I'm feeling, he agrees, but he still wants to act like a married couple? I'm so confused, what should I be thinking? Should I just ignore it? Honesly, I don't want to change my mind. I meant what I said to him. What should do???