Gym buddy?

Hr

Hey girls, I’m on my way to be as strong as possible healthy women before my 30th bday, so I’m looking for some online gym girlfriend, with similar goals (losing fat and gaining muscles), to support, motivate and check each other every week or so.

I started weight lifting after leaving abusive relationship to feel strong and powerful again so moving a heavy things across the gym is not only a physical thing for me. But I’m very happy about the physical “side effects” aka losing 20kg and having a more functional body 💪

I don’t believe in girly fitness bs stories like “I don’t lift heavy cos I don’t want to look like a man” and strict diets which are forbidding the “bad” food and promoting eating disorders. I workout hard 5 times a week and eat when I’m hungry. I want to be strong and healthy. I love my body (which wasn’t easy after years of abusive relationship and battling eating disorder in high school years) but I would love to push myself harder and see what will happen so I’m looking for a friend 🏋️‍♂️

So, if any of you have a similar story and you are interested to have a long distance gym buddy, please message me 👭