IM SO CONFUSED, I NEED ADVICE

my boyfriend and I have been together since 2011, (please don't judge) summer 2012 I got drunk and had sex with someone else (I told my boyfriend) so now, three years later, yesterday we were in the middle of having sex. he stops and randomly says he doesn't know how to tell me this but 'I wanted to tell you I've been turned on lately about how you cheated on me'. and then he said he didn't want me to think it was weird.. I told him I didn't think it was weird (even though I totally do) 😕 then we kept having sex and he was asking me things, wanting me to tell him what exactly happened, if there was a condom involved and if there wasn't one he would've been more turned on, if he was hot, if his d*ck was big, if I wanted it, ect (even though I've already told him everything, so I know it wasn't just because he wanted to try and find something else that I didn't tell him) and he got off from it, I just don't know what to think at all. I'm glad he is honest with me but I just don't see how that could turn him on. when it happened I felt HORRIBLE. and to this day that's the main reason I hate drinking. he was REALLY upset/mad when I first told him I cheated so when he told me it just really caught me off guard, and I've never heard anyone say that before. I'm just confused 😕