Help!!!!!! ( UPDATED ) please read second paragraph!

🧸Ashley🧸

I have been having lots of pelvic pressure and it feels like cramping going on down there. This happend ever since I had sex at 12 pm today and it hasn't stopped for hours!!! The pain happens for like 20-30 seconds and then subsides and it keeps coming back in like 2 or 4 min intervals. Anybody know what's going on ? My lower back has been hurting slightly also!!!! I am 35 weeks pregnant today. I don't want to go all the way to hospital for nothing so I'm hoping you guys have felt this pain too!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they told me that my cervix is still closed they checked 3 different times and gave me a shot to stop the contractions I was having. The contractions were very small and light not extreme at all but they did continue for like 6 hours. It is now the next day and my back still hurt lower back.. and I feel like my pelvic muscles or my vagina is still contraction like every few mins. I don't understand why this is still happening. The shot they gave me yesterday had stopped any type of contracting completely now I think it's happening all up again and all I did today was wake up and sit on couch I haven't done movement and yesterday I had sex then the contractions started. How come they are still going when I didn't have sex today ?