Help please

Allison • Pregnant with Rainbow baby 🌈👶🏻Type 1 Diabetic💉

He ladies, so I had an induced miscarriage at 10Weeks gestation, but baby was only 8weeks. They found the baby without a heart beat at 8w4d after seeing a heart beat at 6w4d but I was 10 weeks along in the pregnancy. So baby was gone for a while and I had no idea. I was given misoprostal to start the miscarriage. It started 7weeks a go today, and ended 6weeks who today. So today I noticed some very light, brown spotting when I wipes and a few tiny drops on a panty liner. I have had a lot of unprotected sex this month as well in hopes to get pregnant. I have noticed some signs of pms like mood swings, cramps, bloating and gas. But I was just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of this could be the start of my period. To be honest, I did a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago and then on Monday. But all came back negative. And I had a blood test a week and a half ago that also came back negative. Any thoughts would be greatly helpful. I’m kind of hoping it’s my period and not pregnancy but I’m not sure at this point. Let me know what you guys think , thanks in advance ☺️