Promises of the future, nothing but lies.

Kaitlin • We finally have our little blessing to hold and kiss every day and night!

So as of today, after being promises of marriage, getting a house and being a family are over with. He says he loves me, but our difficult past is something he can't get over, which makes him no longer "in love" with me. What the hell does that even mean? I was good enough when we finally conceived, which was planned, but he was able to get over the past then? The crappy part is, I've been out of the state, visiting my father for week now, but tomorrow I have to come back home, to nothing. I already had depression before and this pregnancy hasn't been easy, due to his constant BS, which has stressed me out to my limit. I feel like the depression is getting worse, and yes I'll be going to counseling asap. He wanted me to quit my job, so I did. He has officially ruined my credit, with things that he wanted under my name and I was a love sick idiot to say no. $700 a month in bills I can longer pay!

I'm thankful I have my family, but it wasn't supposed to be like this. I was looking forward to bringing home our child together, nightly feedings together and etc. He says he just wants the father title, not a husband.

Sorry about the rant.

I just don't know where to go from here.