So frustrated!

Chandra • Mom of three boys.
I am so overwhelmed right now. Let me first say I love my husband very much! I appreciate the fact that he works very hard to support us. However he works too much! He's never home. My older boys go days without seeing him because he goes to work before they wake up and doesn't come home until they are in bed. He gets three days off every other week. When he does get his long weekend he spends it working for friends and family, he's an exterminator. Due to him always working we have nothing prepared for this baby. The nursery is full of crap that needs to be moved either downstairs or into the attic. I can't do that on my own. I'm beyond stressed out! I can't even put my babies clothes away because I can't get to the dresser! There's no crib/bassinet set up for him. I literally have nothing ready. Hubby probably only has two more weekends free to work on it before baby comes. I'm getting so depressed because of this, I'm having anxiety attacks, and then my asthma flares up. He doesn't seem to care. Sorry this is long, just needing to vent.