And I thought nothing could ruin my day

Ginny • Hello I'm 25 and loving my life. We are expecting a little boy and I'm in love with this baby.
SO just got out of my first trimester and today was going well (today was worth celebrating by relaxing hitting my second trimester woop! woop! )I had severe sharp pains to where I can't even sit and blood clots discharging . I'm officially done with the last er and at a hospital for women and children. I'm switching my hospitals and doctors. Every time I call my doctor with same problem (discharge of a lot of blood) I've been having for the past three weeks they tell me to go to the emergency room. Then the Er says I have a higher chance of miscarriage then make an appointment with my doc. I am told the same thing by my doctor and not be put on bed rest, not look at anything extensively and I'm just finished. I know some women bleed during pregnancy but I've been bleeding for three weeks straight of a mix of runny blood to a half dollar sized bright red clots )Done! The doctor I am at now has concerns of hemorrhage in the uterus but will do more work...thank God for better doctors.