Scheduled C-section worries

Marybeth • I'm a stay at home momma and wife who loves learning new things. I'm currently a mommy to a precious little girl and a sweet baby boy.
Hi ladies! I am to be scheduled for a c-section for sometime around 39 weeks with this pregnancy. With my first pregnancy I had some issues with baby and she ended up separating from the placenta at 38 weeks so they induced me and my body did not progress in labor at all after 18 1/2 hours, so they had to do a c-section. With this one they said since my body refused to go into labor even after induction that it would be safer to do another c-section. The only issue I have with this, is that I want to breastfeed my baby boy as I did my daughter, but I had so many issues with my milk coming in. I guess what I'm wanting to know, has anyone decided to go into natural labor before they allowed the doctor to perform a c-section? I want my body to be fully ready for baby boy, but I'm also afraid of any complications. If you've had this experience, please help me!