Anyone else deal with this?

Raven

Showed my sister and Mom the car seat that we are getting for little girl and of course I'm getting shit that it's not pink. Sue me I guess, I'm over the hot pink for girls on literally everything. The car seat has a pastel green canopy and infant head insert and now they're saying. "That's not for little girls. It's green." Oh well I guess? This is what I wanted. I'm not into the pink, giant bows, and glitter that everyone thinks baby girls should have. The car seat isn't boyish or masculine in any way. Just because it's not pink doesn't mean it's for boys. 🤦 I know I shouldn't let it bother me but it's so damn annoying hearing "how will anyone know she's a girl?". Uh they could ask maybe? Why the hell do strangers need to know the gender of my baby just by the color of her car seat,what does it matter that they can tell immediately? What kind of bullshit is that. My son had a safari animal print car seat and no one complained that they wouldn't know he was a boy. It was literally tan, yellow, and green and was a unisex pattern with giraffes on it. My son wore a pink polo and no one said. "They won't know he's a boy". He rarely wore or had anything that screamed "little boy" until he was older and showed interest in cars and dinosuars. But as a newborn everything was pretty gender nuetral and I never got any comments on people being confused about if he was a boy or a girl. It's so damn stupid. Oh, and I'm apparently trying to raise another boy because I don't like my daughter being called a little princess. So apparently she won't act like a little girl, whatever that means.

This is the car seat by the way. 👇