5 kids under 5

ho

Let me start with this Addiction doesnt not just hurt you. It hurts your family. It hurts your sisters brothers aunt uncle parents grandparents cousins Dcs spouses an everything else. But the biggest one. It's going to hurt your kids.

Yesterday my day started at 4am my ex had sent me a message saying. 'Tell the kids i love them an i wish i had of been there more.' Hes been an addict on an off for years. And i get so annoyed by him but I laid down an had kids by him. Now to explain HES NEVER AROUND OUR KIDS WHEN HE IS USED OR RECENTLY USED. Because not only do i not wamt anything around them he doesnt want anything around them. Hes been straight up an honest about when he has he is not in an out. He stays in contact with the kids an i but he only talks to them if he is sober.

His house burnt down 2weeks ago... A dog i had got him died... Burned standing up. Never had i ever seen anything like it. He was clean at the time an came to stay with us a few days... When he had to go back... After a week an a half he relapsed... He had done meth this time though an almost overdosed. He later called me. Asking me if i could call someone for him to help him get help. That's my kids father. Of course im gonna help him!! I made that call!! He went to the hospital to detox. An was being placed for help last i heard.

I then got a call that my brother who is 2 of my nephews father had been caught with heroin... I havent been able to have anything to do with him because of his use an not wanting actual help.

I go to the hospital to see his son that was just born Tuesday. An his mother had tested positive for meth and oxy something during her pregnancy. Next thing i know dcs worker is there. An looking for someone stable house family jobs an clean pee. Im 23 an was the only one there with it at the time. My 2 bio nephews were placed in my custody along with my bonus nephew.

I have a 3 an 4 year old myself. My nephews are newborn, 1 an 4.

Tomorrow night i will have 5 kids under the age of 5 between me an my husband. Although im happy to know they will finally be safe. An i love them. Ill do the best i can.

This is a situation that couldve been avoided. 100%. Ya know its not fair... Its not fair to these kids what they have been through mostly.

But y'all

IF YOU ARE ON DRUGS PLEASE GET HELP. PLEASE. ITS POSSIBLE. AN ITS OKAY TO MESS UP. BUT COME OUT STRONGER. GET CLEAN AGAIN. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU AN NEED YOU HERE. PLEASE SEEK HELP.

an if you pray. Please say a prayer for us. This is going to be a long road of butt hurt feelings an rough patches.

But im prepared. I'm prepared for this fight to make sure my bonus kids will end up where they need to be.

An i say that because due to the circumstances. They have been placed in my custody for a week. Then after that dcs will know if it will be long term or not and what will happen from there. Either way. These babies will not leave me until i know 100% without a doubt that they will be set for life. They will be taken care of.

Yall just say a prayer send good vibes whatever you do... Id really appreciate it. Not only for us. But other people in this situation. For the ones who need help. We need to help each other. Period. ❤