Falling for a younger man...help!

Here's my problem. Let me preface this by saying I'm married, but I have NOT cheated! At work I met this guy, he's new, cute, funny, charming, the whole nine yards. He's 8 years younger than me, so it was pretty much a non issue of if I thought he was cute or not, he was just too young for me. We started talking & found out we have entirely way too much in common. Our family history's, beliefs, back ground, political standpoint, the last goes on. At first I was just happy I was making a new friend finally. Then he told me he wants to be with me, I can't shake it. He totally changed the game for me, I don't know what to do. He tells me all the time that he'll respect me & my decision, but also how much he wants to just jump into this & be with me. We click very well. The thing is, I know this is who I'm supposed to be with. He's the one. And I don't know what or how to tell my husband. I would never cheat on him, I do love him. But I can't help but know that this other man is the one I belong with. PLEASE HELP! What can I possibly say to my husband? I have no idea where to start.