My orgasms are keeping us from getting pregnant?!

Jaime

So my fiance and I have been trying to get pregnant for nearly a year with no luck. I thought it was me for a minute (I was thinking fertility issues) and then I wondered if it was him because there was no leakage (tmi sorry 🙄) after sex most of the time (usually when it mattered most 😞). Today is ovulation day and we've been humping like bunnies for days and there's been no leakage (again sorry for the tmi). Last night he finally got frustrated and admitted that he's not getting off, and apparently it's because I'M getting off too much and it's messing with his rhythm(not to mention shoving him out on more than one occasion!)

So now I'm like "Ok this needs to change.... But how?!"

Before him I wasn't one to have MULTIPLE orgasms, one to three maybe, but I've never been with someone so freaking skilled and I'm not exactly in control of my body when we're doing the deed.

So now I need to come up with a position that works for him but makes it more difficult for me to reach climax 😭 Any tips from you ladies? I've never even read about this being a problem, so I'm not sure how to fix it *sigh*