First breakdown.

Cheyenne • In love with Zachary, mommy to Bradee Rae.💗

So I finally had my first breakdown about my body today at 33 weeks. I’m normally really positive & ok with all the changes I’m going through, but not today. Where I live it is super hot, so I went today for some summer maternity clothes. Welllllll, nothing looked cute, everything fit totally wrong, I’m so used to wearing cute shorts & flowy tops, cute sandals.. while I’m shopping in the maternity section I can’t find anything I’d normally wear, tried to women’s to see if I could find anything in a bigger size, it was cute stuff but while I’m looking I hear “that’s not gonna fit her” it was the most heartbreaking thing. I left the store & completely broke down. I don’t understand why people are so mean, I clearly know I’m bigger than I’ve ever been but I can’t even look without negativity from other women.. I don’t even know why I let it get to me, but it really just made me feel so disgusting. & I know the comment was made towards me because it was only me & two other women, they were together & I got to the rack before them so they were standing behind me whispering & when I turned to leave I got dirty looks from both of them.

Not only were they grown but they were probably in their 40’s. Like, grow up & have some respect.😒