Front seat forward facing under 1 left alone

Morganalysss

My husband just called me flipping out because he stop at the gas station and seen a very young baby forward facing in the front seat. He seen this guy leave the car next to him to go inside leaving a under 1 year old alone in the front seat... We have kids and my husband gets very upset when he sees kids put in danger ... My husband said something to the guy saying that it’s not safe to have a baby that young forward facing and in the front seat because they are way to young and that he shouldn’t be leaving his kid alone AT ALL. The guy then gets aggressive and try’s to fight my husband saying that if he doesn’t like (my husband) can buy him a new car and car seat 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ this guy was in the store saying he was going to break my husbands jaw for trying to politely inform him he was putting his child at Risk ... anyways my husband was in line and the guy ran out and left with out even buying anything. Was my husband wrong for saying something , he had no intent to try start drama ... I think my husband did the right thing I would have recorded and got the license plate to show the cops because who leaves there baby alone in the car on top of having them forward facing in the front seat 😒😭

Vote below to see results!