Just When You Think It Couldn't Get Any Worse😔.......

Mary • mother of a beautiful 15 y/o & 2 angel babies 👼 5.04.18 / 🌈 09.19.18 💖

I'm going to rant on here sorry....

I just got back from my OBGYN to get results on hubby's sperm sample and she gave me the worst news I didn't want to hear... First she had asked me if he had had a vasectomy before & I told her no that he DID have surgery for some hernias when he was a boy. Well she told me that he was pretty much shooting blanks 😞. My heart sank to my stomach really fast. This whole time I blamed myself for not getting pregnant because I wasn't ovulating!!! I wanted to ask my dr so many questions, but my throat was in a knot & I was trying really hard keeping myself from crying although my eyes did tear up. I don't understand how this is possible!?!?! I mean, if he was shooting blanks, how did we get pregnant twice last year??? Sadly the first one ended in MC (7wks 3days) & the second one was a chemical (3wks) 😭. I haven't told my husband, I don't know how to even begin. I am so heartbroken right now 💔💔💔. Sorry for the long post. I feel like I needed to tell someone 😔. I guess our journey to conceive is over as of today... 😭😭😭. Wasn't meant to be for us I guess. 💔💔