What should I do ?

This is kind of a long story, I've been with my husband 8 years married for 1 year 8 months. He's 27 I'm 24 and we have a 7 month old daughter together. He is very controlling and has hit me a fair few times and broken my thumb. Anyway in November last year I was trying to make friends just to get through maternity leave and I me this guy. We hit it off right away we were really good friends. And shortly after meeting him my relationship got really bad the control was worse then ever and we were arguing non stop. So me and this guy hung out every so often and started to develop feelings for each other which is not what I intended to happen I just wanted friends. Long story short everything got even worse in my relationship and me and this guy got closer and ended up sleeping together. I fell for him so bad and started to see just how bad and unhealthy my relationship was and it still is awful. Now this guy wants me to leave my husband and be with him which I want to do. But I'm so worried about it all and the worst thing is I'm scared of what my parents will say and I've got no one to talk to about this situation.