My boyfriend constantly talks about this.

My boyfriend always talks about his past experiences with other girls.

For example, Sunday night we were at a friend’s house and we were talking about strip clubs. He said the best experience he’s had at a strip club was the night he took a stripper home. He didn’t go into detail cause that could mean giving her a ride home or “taking her home.” Either way, it made me uncomfortable and he said “Sorry honey,” right after he said it. And I said “yeah, it’s fine. I love hearing about your sex stories and shit with other girls.” And he was like “oh.”

Today, I was driving and listening to You and Me by Lifehouse. He asked me if I remembered this girl he went to school with from our town. I told him the name sounded familiar but not really. He proceeded to say “I made out with her to this song.”

I’m not sure how to approach the conversation. I’m annoyed and it makes me uncomfortable and jealous when he says stuff like that. We’ve been together for a year and 5 months so I know he’s not cheating or doing anything he shouldn’t be but I’m tired of the stories. It’s starting to really irritate me.

Anyone else have this experience and if so, what did you do about it?

PSA: don’t tell me to fucking dump him over this because I’m not going to, we’re in a mature adult relationship and I’m not dumping him over petty things.

Another PSA: don’t be rude and post negative comments. I came here for advice, not mocking comments.