Mother’s Day

Cheyenne • 👱🏼‍♂️👩🏻👼🏻👼🏻🐱🐱👼🏻👶🏼 Mommy to Parker Anne💕🌈

I am 1 in 4. I have been 1 in 4 for four years now. I have lost three pregnancies in this time. Two with in the past year. And the most recent one hurts the absolute most. I knew that when I found out I was pregnant that I couldn’t get attached due to the risk of me having another loss. But I got my hopes up and I was so excited for this little one, yet my body was not ready and God needed our little peanut back. I continue to this day to blame my self and wonder what went wrong, but I will never get that answer.

This is not a post for sympathy or attention for myself. It’s a awareness and for me to say that I am to a mother, my baby was just needed back in Heaven. I know many of the women on my fb have suffered a loss like this before and it’s very hard but now matter what it will be okay.

I may put a fake smile on everyday but todays is real. I love my life and I know that things happen for a reason.

Happy Mother’s Day to all of the moms. Ones with babies here and moms with babies in heaven.❤️ ❤️👼🏻. #oneinfour #childloss #miscarriage #miscarriageawareness #iamamomtoo