school, group PROJ, and tests angery angery AAAAAAAAaaAAAaaa

Derpinstein • I just want to track my stuffz

my god i can’t wait til school is fuggin over I’m so tired of all the tests and work assignments and shit I have to study it’s fuggin stressing me out aaaahh I don’t know why I signed up to this hard ass schoool and the group proj no one in my group is helping me on it and I’m furqing doing everything for them bc they have shiexp to study for BUT I HAVE STUFF TO STUDY FOR TOO AND THEY DONT WANT TO HELP ME AND I MADE LIKE ALL OF THE SLIDES ALREADY AND IM ALWAYS STUCK IN A ROLE WHERE I DO EBPVERYONES WORK but NOT ONLY IN THIS PROJ BUT EVERY SINGLE PROJECT UUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH I fuking hate it i know I’m one of the smart person in my school (not being cocky) and people always make me do all of the work in projects for them although it’s group work. I hate it I hate everything aaaahhhhh I always have to do everything for everyone and I don’t know how to speak up about it and just tell someone that they should be doing something and it just all built up til today where I lost my shiet and went fuKING REEEEEERRRREEEEEEEEEEE

im just tired of feeling like I’m being used and just a tool

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

IM JUST REALLY STRESSED RIGHT NOW THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT WITH MY HORRIBLE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR SKILLLS AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH