Emotional Wreak RN

dawsonbelle

My dog threw up bile and I noticed he was wheezing- having difficulty breathing and licking. I also noticed his chest seem bloated or bigger. My mom was sure he had something stuck in his throat so we gave him a tea spoon of peroxide. Once again just threw up bile. I am almost 100% positive he ate a pork chop bone from the trash. He was really trying to lay down but he is so uncomfortable he keep moving every three seconds. He is finally staying still but not asleep yet.

He just gives me these eyes 😭 He wants my help and he trusts me, but I can't do anything. He is my baby and I can't stop bawling.

Yes, we will bring him to the vet in the morning if he is still acting up. But she wants me to wait out the night over a 24 hour vet. Which I get, he is walking and breathing. And that is expensive. My thought is even if he isn't acting up, he is having issues so there is not a doggily way possible he is going to pass that. I really hope surgery is not the case.... Idk I just needed to rant out my helplessness 😭

Wish my baby luck!

Update. After talking to the 24 hour vet I decided to wait it out. But in the morning he was still acting off and made me worry. They took and xray and induced vomiting-not fun. He did not throw up the bone. They gave him fluids and sent us on our way. I guess I should have just waited it out longer. Now we are just on watch for any symptoms of a blockage or bleeding...

I really really hate the vet rn. 2 visits later, he is still miserable and only wants to sleep. But he isn't "lethargic" THEN WTF is lethargic. 😭 Just fix him.