Who else’s MIL is a bitch?

My MIL is such a bitch. She married a man that she knew for about 6 months because he has money. Her lazy ass doesn’t work cause she has “problems” which is insomnia but she stays up till 4am doing her hair and nails so she doesn’t have a problem. Her “man” threatened to kick her Son’s ass at a restaurant because he was a little short on rent and she took his side!

Yesterday she asked my boyfriend if I could let him borrow MY car to take her to her man’s house so she could help him pack. Not a big deal right? Well she has her own car because doesn’t wanna use it even though it works perfectly fine AND she wants my boyfriend to take her even though he has no license, he’ll be in a different county, no insurance and she takes shit about him using her car weeks before. But if it benefits her then that’s a different story?!

She uses people, she’s a fucking gold digger, she’s a hypocrite, and she’s a horrible mother for putting her new man before her kids. I play the bigger person but with her, there are days where I just wanna smack the shit out of her.

I wanna hear your MIL stories.

Vote below to see results!