PP bleeding

So this isn’t my first rodeo, I have a two year old so I’ve been through the PP thing. But this time around is completely different. With my first, I could barely get around afterward I figured maybe because I didn’t have to have stitches this time. Then my boobs were only hurting and engorged for a day before they calmed down, with my first it seemed to last a few days before the milk went away. The part I’m concerned about is my bleeding. With my first I bled for close to 3 weeks, the last week or so being very light. This time I had already slowed down before I even left the hospital, and I’ll be a week PP tomorrow and my bleeding is barely existent at this point. I feel like this is too good to be true, how has it been this easy? Is something wrong? I’ve not had any cramping or problems, no signs of infection. Anyone else barely bleed afterward? My worst day was probably the day I had him, clots and some leaking. Other than that it’s been like my period. Just a little concerned. If it means anything his delivery was VERY easy. Super quick. It took about 3-4 pushes and he was here with no tearing or ripping. My first took FOREVERRRR and i did tear a tad and needed 2 stitches. Just seeing if anyone had a similar experience as me and if it’s normal. Thanks 😊