Starting a Business

Elizabeth

So i’m 16 and I just started a business where I sell cute clothes I find at the thrift store! I’ve made $200 so far and I’ve had it for 3 weeks. I sell all my stuff on instagram.

I’m starting off slow but hopefully I grow a little bit!! Just thought i’d share some of the stuff I sell also.

I mainly just wanted to share to just kinda say i’m proud of myself for tackling this because i’ve been feeling really depressed about my life lately and it’s just kinda given me something to do.

EDIT: I’m getting tons of hate for this and I mainly just posted it because this app is meant to uplift people! I understand if you’re against this and trust me I’ve read why haha. But many people don’t like to go to thrift stores and would rather just bid on items they want! I do diy some of my clothes but many people just don’t want to take the time to dig through multiple items of clothing to find one thing! Usually when I go I only get 2 or 3 cool items I find. I’m not harming that many people because goodwill has to get rid of so many good clothes just because they have new stuff coming in!

Also, I’d like to donate half of my earnings to a monthly charity when I get enough followers but it’s all about working up to that!