Should I ask my gynecologist or regular doctor?

I would prefer to just ask my regular doctor because I have a better relationship with her, but can normal physicians prescribe Clomid?

My gynecologist is okay, but thinking of going to a different one because I dont feel like she has done much for me in the time I've been going there. Shes nice, but all this time I've struggled with ovulation issues (almost 2 years) and she hasnt prescribed or offered any help, supplements or medications. Maybe its cause I didnt ask, idk.


UPDATE: btw the reason I even got referred to her was for ovulation issues, its not like she doesnt know it's the whole reason I'm even there.