Why does this keep happening

Kim

Today is a really bad day I just started bleeding making this my 3rd chemical pregnancy in the last 5 months ( confirmed by blood work). I also had a miscarriage at 14 weeks in 2017 and I just feel so empty. I have 2 amazing children but I feel as though there is a emptiness that needs filled. Almost 2 years of trying to have my rainbow baby and no luck! All I wish for every month is for 2 pink lines then when I get them they never stay. Why why does this keep happening. I went and seen a reproductive endocrinologist had a hsg test and everything came back good. My husband had his sperm tested everything was good there too. I'm not sure what else to do or what else to try. I feel as I'm doing something wrong and I don't know what. Everyone keeps telling me it's not my fault but I tell you what month after month it sure does feel like my fault. I don't have anyone to talk to about this with other then my husband which I know understands but doesn't at the same time. I just want a happy and healthy baby but I'm starting to wonder if it will ever be.