Give us the krabby patty formula 🙄

Does anyone else find it annoying when someone posts their before & after pics after losing so much weight & looking so damn good.. and we’re all in the comments asking how’d they do it or what they did differently to achieve those results & they don’t ever answer 😐 and you know they’re still active on the app because soon they’ll post another body pic for us to compliment them on but still won’t give any pointers. When I see they’re one of those weight loss posters who don’t reply or share, I take my like & comment back 😂

Ravioli, ravioli, give us the formuoli 🙄 It’s not going to kill you or stop your grind by informing us. We just want to be fine too 😒😂

UPDATE: I’ve seen many cases where the poster didn’t answer because they were messaging all of us askers, to advertise some kind of weight loss pill or drink & I HATE that. There’s also the ones with fake before & after pictures who just want notifications. And there’s often people who start their post by saying they didn’t do any better eating and/or didn’t workout so OF COURSE IM GOING TO WANT TO KNOW.. cause at that point, their methods came off as “rocket science” 😐 And I know no one is entitled to tell me but why post & brag if you’re not going to go into detail. And they don’t always mention their meal plan either. And I know there’s not really a “secret formula” (understand a JOKE pls), but I have PCOS & it’s very tricky so any tips or pointers I can get, I’ll ask. But thanks anyway 😘