Super unmotivated ...😒

amanda

Expecting another girl August 10th and I feel like I have sooo much to do, in such little time. Even with the time crunch, I have like zero energy or motivation to do any of it. My oldest daughter is 20 months now and a complete handful lately. At the end of the day, I just wanna pass out. I feel like something is wrong with me. At this point in my pregnancy last time, I had the nursery in full swing and I couldn’t wait to get the baby shower over with so I could wash all the clothes! The nice thing is I already have everything I need, and know she will be in our bedroom for the first 6 months anyways, so we are not doing a nursery for her. When my other daughter is ready to transition to a big girl bed, we are just moving her into our guest room

And the baby will take over hers. Kinda feeling guilty that she’s not getting all the fancy stuff our first did. Although, I did get her a special coming home outfit and she finally has a name. Anyone else on #2 and the same gender feeling this way?