Eating=Stressed

Danielle

Are any other mommas super stressed about your LO going off the bottle? I feel like I'm a wreck! My little man turns one in less than 2 weeks and I have been in panic mode. I'm already worried that he doesn't get enough to eat (although he is a big boy and has always been in the 97-99 percentile on everything). Other moms have me worried because they say "oh my baby was already off the bottle and eating everything we ate by a year old". My son does eat what we eat and he has 7 teeth right now. He just takes awhile to chew even when it's in small pieces. He has roughly 28oz of formula a day, oatmeal in the morning along with cheerios, 2 jars of baby food a day, and snacks 2 times a day. I'm a working mom and am getting so stressed out on what to take him to eat when he goes to the sitter. I was discussing it with my husband and I'm like "AHH HOW DO I PACK MILK?" lol 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What are your thoughts? What is something easy and healthy to pack for a 1 year old? He still doesn't understand the concept of taking a bite yet, for example my grandma gives him crackers and he wants to shove the whole cracker in his mouth so I'm working on that right now but I'm not sure if he should know how to do that by this age or not. I guess I'm just so stressed because I don't want him to go hungry! Please give me some input! I'd greatly appreciate it!