Van or SUV?

Elizabeth

Maybe you all can help me out. Baby girl is coming. She is my first, but my husband has 2 boys- 2 BIG boys, 12 and 15. Both of our vehicles will technically fit 5, but if it is a car seat and the two of them in the back… that just won’t go well. They are only with us every other weekend, but I’m sure there will be times when all 5 of us have to go somewhere together. Early on my husband was totally anti-minivan. I swear he came around to it at some point. Yesterday he mentioned trading in one of the cars for something bigger, and he’s suddenly anti-van again 🤦🏼‍♀️ help me out here. Is an SUV just as good? I can’t help thinking a van would be SO much easier in so many ways. The boys would have separate spaces, no folding seats to get in and out, automatic doors and me- I’m short. I don’t want to be climbing every time I have to get me or baby girl and her car seat out. Bump that. Help me know which SUVs or crossovers might still be really good options, OR give me some more reasons to convince him a van is the way to go 😂