WTF IS THIS

This is leg but literally looks like I took a picture of my boob from the side. (This is the inside of my thigh right next to my vagina)

Last year I had an ingrown pimple here and my mom popped it which ended up scarring it so it turned purple and indented my leg a little. Now it’s a freaking lump that looks like a nipple and is soft at first (life I can press-it in) but then it turns hard and hurts REALLY bad if too much pressure is on it. I’ve been wearing shorts at home recently and my thighs rub together so could it be reacting to that? (I wear long pants to school cuz ya know catholic school and all) but it’s starting to hurt where at first it didn’t.

And idk if this could relate to it but since it’s near that area I may as well say to see if there’s a connection. I’m 16 and have had regular periods up until January and now they’re about 60 days apart and went from being really heavy to really light. Could just be useless knowledge but could be connected

Ya can’t tell cuz of the picture but it’s red and shiny on top and has a red circle around it (literally like a nipple)