Need advice (controversial relationship)

Hi everyone, so I need advice on a bit of a controversial topic. My boyfriend and I started out a bit of a risky way. He was married but told me they were separated but living together because she was pregnant. So we fell in love super quickly or maybe we could call it lust. We decided super early on that we wanted a child. We ended up getting pregnant three months into the relationship. When I found out I was pregnant, he was so ecstatic. Mind you he was spending every night at my place so I thought he was being honest with me about his ex. She ends up having her baby and then all of a sudden our relationship is changed. I wanted him to be there for his child so I let it go and handled my pregnancy. I get further along and really start to notice that he is rarely ever with me. I approach him on it and he gets angry with me and states that I don't want him to be with his child. I told him that is not it and I just want some time since I am also carrying his child. He says he will work on it but needs to be there for her. So I asked him if he would be there for me when I have our child and if he would take off of work to help me. He said he would. Fast forward and I have our baby. My mom comes to me and spends two months. My boyfriend is rarely seen, no one even thinks I have one he is that far pushed away. Now the baby is almost three months old and he is here at nights again plus he got his own place. He wants us to move in a couple of months to his place once my lease is up. My hang up is that I think our whole relationship is built on a lie. I don't think he was separated because he slipped up last week and mentioned about how pissed she was when she found out he was cheating on her. I was like I thought you were separated and he said again he was but still technically married so it was still technically cheating. I don't know what to do. I still love him but feel stupid to move in because I don't know how confident I am in our relationship. Do you think I should move in or just hold out for another year to see if we make it?

Please note I am a working professional in my late twenties so I was financially ready to have a child and wanted a child for a while.