Neighbor kids

•A

My daughter is 12 and her best friends (sisters) live right next door, they are 11 and 12. I'm totally fine when they come over, they play very nicely. So the sisters have a 6 year old little sister and there is another 6 year old little girl neighbor (the two 6 year olds are best friends). Well, every time the older girls want to come over naturally the little ones want to but the problem is the 6 year olds are rambunctious and loud, sometimes even fight when they have a disagreement, I do not expect the 6 year olds to behave nicely like the older girls at all but I also dont feel like I should entertain them if they get to crazy.

Do you think it's fair to make them go back outside if they start running around? Specifically the little sister who may get very offended if I send her back out and not her sisters. I'm not even sure if that's fair or not.

*I should add that the older girls and younger girls dont play with each other either when there here. There on two totally different maturity levels.