Teen mom first apartment 💕 UPDATE

Kenzie • mama of soon to be two! 🥰🖤

So I had my daughter back in December. My fiancé and I where living with my dad in the meantime. my fiancé works all day Monday through Friday and I am attending school. I also take care of our daughter all day and work nights. All on our own we saved up 6000 dollars in less than 10 months and got our first grown up apartment! It’s one bedroom but it feels very homey to us:)

UPDATE:

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the wonderful comments:) i got pregnant at 18 I graduated high school at 17 with a 4.0. My fiancé and I have been together for three years and friends for five. We live in Arizona And make over 3000 a month. I’m currently going to school to become a zookeeper. I have no student loan debt because I was gifted grants that cover all my classes. Growing up I was never a party girl I did sports I went to school and that was it. I grew up as an oldest of seven and took on the motherly role with all of them. When I got pregnant my parents told me I probably wouldn’t make a good mother and my mother in law told me she would take away my baby because I have a history of depression but now I am living this life with my happy healthy baby so to all the people who doubted me suck it !