Help!!!!

Okay so my baby daddy and I broke up for 2 weeks after being together for almost 2 years we got back together and now as soon as his friends call and need help he is there immediately (friends that smoke meth which he used to do, I got him clean then we broke up and he stopped again when I told him I won’t be with him if he does it)I was in the er having pains and he was at his friends house said “he didn’t have a ride” when I know his friend has 2 cars and I offered gas money. Today got sent to the er by the doctor he wouldn’t answer his

Phone for hours he was at work but always is active on Facebook and making post. I am 33 weeks pregnant with both of our first kid I’ve been absolutely miserable and in so much pain and he does everything but spend time with me when he does he is dragging me around knowing i am in so much pain and doesn’t comfort me. He sits in the bathroom for hours on his phone I have told him I will not be around if he continues to put everyone before not only me but most importantly his son. I don’t know what else to do he is all I have I don’t have family I am 19 years old someone please give advice.