My ex

Takeia

So I’m lesbian ...

My ex she’s bi sexual and she has a boyfriend now or w.e but anyway I spend so much time with her 🤦🏾‍♀️‼️... and we do things & she do things to make me feel like she wants me back but Ik she doesn’t & I’m really in love with her so it’s like I’m down for w.e and when she needs something she calls me 🙄... it’s irritating cause she has a whole boyfriend & she calls me but I’m still there for her I’ll give her anything she want 😰.. & when I’m with her we do sexual things or either she’s on the phone with her boyfriend 😩💯... & she knows how I feel about her so it’s really crazy. The reason on why we don’t date now is because she cheated on me with my twin sister & I forgave her we was talking then like 2weeks or so later I need it revenge cause I was really hurt by it so I played nasty truth or dare and got a hickey and her Best friend told her cause she was playing the game to & she broke up with me but I don’t understand... I just wanted things to fade away 🤦🏾‍♀️.... I’m so heartbroken 😭💔 WHY DOES SHE MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR ME🥵‼️