Guilty.

Okay so we've been TTC for almost seven years, I have PCOS and always thought I was the reason we didnt have a baby. So I started doing everything I could possibly do (keto diet, vitamins, working out, metformin, 3rounds of clomid, teas, castor oil heating pads, massages) literally everything! Thank God I have been able to ovulate for two straight cycles. (Yay!🎉) so we started seeing a new Dr. And she confirmed ovulation with an ultrasound and suggested a trigger shot with some meds (antibiotic and supplements) and also suggests testing my husband's sperm. It never, ever, ever!!! crossed my mind that this was the reason we couldn't get pregnant. So she makes us an apt for Aug 1st and tells me shes pretty sure we won't need it because everything seemed (ovulation+trigger)to have a high chance of working. So today AF showed up, on time (never happens, always late) and now I'm crushed and now I can't stop thinking that maybe it may also be him.

My husband is my rock and has been my shoulder to cry on after YEARS of BFN's.

I feel so guilty because I told him I couldn't deal with another failed cycle knowing my body is failing us. And he said he would rather be the one to blame so I wouldn't feel so pressured or depressed. And now this MFI possibility comes up. When I told him I got my period today all he said was, fuuckk. And I know that scared him questioning himself.

A few years ago he took accutane for his acne and I'm wondering could that be a reason? He will get testing a few days prior to our apt but now I just can't stop thinking about how to fix this😭😭😭😭