Is it too risky pt.2 real story

I (18) was outside my grandmas house tanning while she wasn’t home, and I suddenly got super horny like so horny I couldn’t think of anything else so, I slowly took my hand and I felt up my boobs a bit, and slowly moved my hand down to my pussy, i moved my clit in circles around and around again til I was shaking and gasping. I turn my head to the left, and there she is. Sarah Walters. We had been friends in elementary school but then we grew apart, but freshman year of high school, I knew I liked her. Now she just finished freshman year of college and I just graduated high school. She was gorgeous though, long brown hair with some blonde highlights; and this figure that could sway anyone to be bisexual, she had a great round ass and these tots that were out of this world. I get caught in a daydream just thinking about all the stuff I wish I could do to her... “want some help?” I hear. I suddenly snap out or it, “oh uh yeah sure” I respond. She comes over to me, and climbs on top of my torso. She lowers her lips to mine and we kiss passionately until she suddenly pulls away. “Is anyone home?”she asks me. I shake my head no, and before I can even finish she puts her hands under my ass and lifts me up, i straddle around her and kiss her as she brings us to the garage. A door slams....