“Ideal” body parts don’t always equal fake or don’t need to constantly be objectified.

I know this may sound like a humble brag but it’s not I promise. This is something that genuinely makes me feel uncomfortable and I feel embarrassed by. I naturally have a large butt (small waist in comparison) and I am Caucasian. I don’t work out for it, it’s purely fat distribution/genetics. I very much remember being made fun of for it in middle school and referred to as a “slut” and “asking for attention” even though I hadn’t kissed anyone until high school. I was overly sexualized at an early age and remember as a young teenager having my butt openly grabbed by people.

People constantly make comments that may have a good intention but it always feels really uncomfortable and objectifying. I remember when I was in high school and people behind my back were saying “she definitely gets butt injections”. People ask me if my butt is real often or ask me how I got my butt. I remember getting thrown out of class for wearing certain things because of my butt even though other girls would get away with it and it was an appropriate length.

Whenever I wear well anything especially things that are tight fitted people just flat out say to me “look at that booty” “oh my gosh your butt is so big” “do you do squats” “how is your butt so big?”. People will often feel like it’s ok to touch my butt without my permission.

My sister does this to me A LOT. And it just feels really uncomfortable. I’m a small social media influencer and I don’t try to emphasize my butt but like it exits and people will sometimes comment “that booty tho”. Someone even asked my sister “is that really her butt” and it’s just very uncomfortable. My mom decide to joke and say to my sister “just tell them she has implants”.

Anyways I don’t know what the point of this is like I said I am honestly not trying to brag because I know people will say that but the attention my ass gets legitimately makes me feel uncomfortable and embarrassed of my body. I don’t even have a “sexy” workout butt. It’s natural from fat so there is stretch marking, hip dips, cellulite, big thighs, ect. I’m tired of my body being up for debate and people talking behind my back or thinking it’s ok to ask me questions about it or think it’s ok to grab me.