Help me with a life lesson....

Okay ladies!!! It’s time for you to help me well with my shit cause I don’t have it together...

me and my husband have 2 cars

Nissan Altima that we owe 19,000 on (that’s not pay off)

Jeep Patriot 14,000 but 9K pay off

We purchased our home at 85,000

Credit card we have and pay

A loan at world finance we’re paying off tax time

Kay’s (paying off taxes)

I have a totaled car that full coverage wouldn’t pay off because I didn’t have “GAP” that’s in my name and I owe 10K that’s why my credit is bad but anyways I was going to file bankruptcy on it because I just can’t pay it .... ANYWAYS

But anyways my Jeep is a piece of shit and I got it in February they wouldn’t take it back three weeks after getting it is when it started messing up. I’ve put money in it since I’ve got it I was thinking about trading my Jeep in for something else but 9K is the pay off and obviously I’m gonna have some that will be on the new car (if I get a new car) I’m going where my husband got his car and it’s amazing, nice and reliable.. anyways would it be dumb for me to trade it in. Would we be to far in debt ? Would it be stupid? What do you think..... please don’t be rude I’m just asking if you have any experience with what I should do let me know should I keep my Jeep and not put myself more in debt or what